On your arrival day please arrive between 12noon and 5pm to enable our wardens to show you to your pitch and help with luggage if required. Wheel barrows are available to hep you in transporting your belongings to your pitch outside these hours.
Unless you have camped with us before and know the site well, for safety reasons late arrivals are inadvisable.
Please text your estimated time of arrival to us on the day to: 07564 226 780 ( Monday to Friday, 9am and 5pm only please).
As a small camp site we are only staffed to receive arrivals up to 5pm.
Special arrangements can be made with the warden if you think you will be arriving after 5pm – please contact us to arrange.
Look out for our Dreamy Hollow sail-flags at our entrance.
Sat-Nav data that will take you right to our front gate
Please don’t use our postcode in Sat-Navs, as it won’t bring you to our campsite. Please use the Sat-Nav directions below:
from Kings Lynn:
- Take the A148 to Fakenham through Hillington.
- Turn left onto B1153 signposted “National Construction Industry Training College” (NCITB).
- Follow the B1153 towards Great Bircham.
- As the road bears sharp left, take the Exit to the right onto B1155 at Bircham Tofts, signposted “NCITB”.
- Continue through the campus towards the crossroads with B1145.
- At crossroads turn right and we are first on the right.
- Look out for our “Sailflags” marking the campsite entrance.
- Take the A148 to Kings Lynn through Sculthorpe.
- Turn right onto B1454.
- Continue on B1454 until you see the cranes of the “National Construction Industry Training College” (NCTIB).
- Look out for our “Sailflags” on the left, which mark the campsite entrance.