Love camping and the outdoors but not so keen on pitching your own tent and packing everything including the kitchen sink?
Introducing MarGins, an award winning company and our preferred provider for hire tents on our site. They are the only tent hire company with pre-approved access for our site.
We are confident that MarGins will provide our campers with excellent quality hire tents and services.
MarGins don’t claim to be ‘all singing, all dancing glamping’ but aim to enable more people to enjoy the big outdoors by providing everything they may need for a hassle-free camping holiday with a touch of luxury.
MarGins are also very passionate about leaving no trace and respecting the environment.
MarGins season is from the beginning of May to September.
- Full camping set up – tent, beds, bedding, lighting, chairs, cool box, small equipped kitchen area, towels and much more
- A Welcome Hamper of Norfolk Produce
Whats Not Included?
- Campsite pitch fees (MarGins will book your pitch at Dreamy Hollow for you)
- Travel to and from your chosen campsite location – this doesn’t apply to our glamping holidays plus they won’t be able to park on their pitch at Dreamy Hollow
- Insurance – please make sure you have your own adequate travel and holiday insurance
- Meals – you can either self cater or eat out at the many wonderful pubs, cafe’s and restaurants on the Norfolk Coast – again this doesn’t apply to the glamping holidays
And they’re dog friendly!
MarGins also have 6×3 gazebo guests can book if they are holding an event when making a booking for tents.
Please head to MarGins official web page TO BOOK view more info, prices, and T&C’s.
If you’d like to speak to Gin to find out more, please phone her on 07787 534809 or email Gin at firstname.lastname@example.org