We are excited to welcome back all our campers in 2021 and to see some new faces too!
Dreamy Hollow Corona Virus Precautions 2021
- Please do not travel to the site if you have any Covid symptoms, are traveling from a restricted area, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- On arrival please scan the NHS Test and Trace QR code on the gate and fill in the registration and declaration form for your party before pitching.
- Use the hand sanitiser on the gate on entering and leaving the site. Bring your own hand sanitiser for use on your pitch.
- When using shared facilities please bring your own wipes and wipe down surfaces you touch and dispose of in the bin. Wipes can also be obtained from the Wardens office. Please use your own toiletries.
- If waiting to use the facilities and around the site please respect the 2m social distancing rules. Campers who are vulnerable can still use portable camping loos but they are not compulsory. The special chemical loo disposal point is signposted.
- Govt guidance changes frequently, so please make sure you know the latest guidance and abide by it before traveling to Dreamy Hollow.
If a member of your party becomes unwell on site, inform us and return home immediately. Self-isolate and report to the NHS, following their guidance.
The up to date government guidance can be found here https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Our wardens will do everything they can to keep everyone safe. They will greet at a distance, however, unfortunately, they won’t be able to help you with transporting your luggage to your pitch but we do have wheelbarrows on site.
The wardens will also carry out extra, thorough cleaning of the toilets/showers and drinking water tap.
We hope that if these precautions are followed by everyone, all our campers will have a much-needed enjoyable and relaxing stay.
Thank you, Stay safe.